Why Join Nova 401(k) Associates?
We encourage you to peruse our website to gain a better understanding of who we are and what we do, but here are a few fun facts about the culture at Nova 401(k) Associates:
- Nova is growing, and we are constantly looking for qualified new hires.
- We invest in our employees and provide them with career growth opportunities.
- We leverage technology to streamline tasks for employees and provide more value to clients.
- We create specialized teams to reduce the workload for our Account Managers and improve our customer’s experience.
- We plan ahead by setting practice wide goals!
We Want You to Have a Life!
At Nova 401(k) Associates, we understand there is more to life than work! We want you to have a happy, balanced and fulfilling life. We encourage you to take relaxing vacations. Life is a balancing act, and we want to make it easier for you. Here are some of the ways that Nova can help support you:
- Remote work opportunities
- 7.5 hour work day
- Limited overtime
- Competitive PTO
- Paid holidays
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid time to study and take approved exams
We Have You Covered.
Nova 401(k) Associates believes in preventative healthcare, and our health care options reflect that. We want you to stay healthy, have a brilliant smile and be able to see everyone else’s smile! We also understand that life is unpredictable, and we provide disability and life insurance for those unexpected events. Additionally, Nova understands the importance of planning for your retirement, and we offer a Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan to help you reach your financial goals. See below for some of the ways that we’ve got you covered.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Health savings account
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan
Our Hiring Process
- View our current openings and apply online
- Complete an online exam for personality/culture match
- Complete a PDF application
- Complete an interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Complete an interview with a Team Leader
- Pass a background check
- Complete a final interview
- Selected candidates will receive a job offer!!!
Not Ready to Apply?
If you still aren’t quite ready to apply, keep in touch by subscribing to our monthly newsletter. These articles are written specifically for professionals in the retirement industry. We encourage you to share it!
More About Nova 401(k) Associates
We Get It. We Listen. We Communicate.