To complete the required forms, please follow the link below. Prior to filling out the forms, please note the following items:
- The forms must be completed online. Printed or faxed versions of these documents will not be accepted.
- You will need access to a valid e-mail address. You will be asked to provide a verification code that will be sent to that e-mail address.
- Please be aware the engagement agreement and the plan document that will be completed are intended for Owner-Only 401(k) Plans. These documents are only intended for companies with no employees (other than the owners), which includes any company under common control or ownership. If you have questions, please contact your Nova Sales Consultant.
- If you are operating as a sole proprietor, please be aware that a Federal EIN is required to sponsor an employer-sponsored tax-qualified retirement plan. You may apply for an EIN at https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp. The process generally only takes a few minutes and you will immediately be provided an EIN online by the IRS.
- Payment is due immediately. Once you provide all the required information on the forms, you will be prompted for payment details. The forms can not be processed or completed until payment has been remitted. Payment must be made online in order to complete these documents through this process. Please contact your Nova Sales Consultant if you have questions.
These documents are intended to establish retirement plans beginning for the current calendar year. Payment and the documents must be completed by December 31st. The documents will not be available for completion after that date.
Complete Forms Here: Nova 401(k) Associates – Instant Solo(k) Plan Documents